[Artemisia] Kind Peeps and Coronets

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 10 08:58:27 CST 2006

Gentle, Grumpy Therasia:

>The amount of email I have received over using peeps as sealing wax  has
>been truly staggering.  Since interest has been so high, I have  built a
>webpage detailing how I used peeps to seal several documents

Hilarious. This ranks right up there with the wheat sheaf garb Sir Michael
told me he modeled for you.

Should you indeed decide to attend Coronation, I would be eager and honored
to hear the story of how St. Alan came to be canonized. This happened before
my time in the Society, and I'm terribly intrigued to discover the roots of
your revenge.

Now I have this warped mental image of Alan of Assissi preaching to a flock
of peeps....

Kindest regards,

Aurora de Portugal
Loch Salann