[Artemisia] Coronations

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 10 10:36:01 CST 2006

At the end of the day ... this event is almost like a wedding, with elements
of a wake.  It is a time when friends and family of two people come together
for a ceremony that celebrates a high rite of passage for those two people.
It also celebrates the culmination of a full six months for two other people
... also a rite of passage.  At the end of the day, the event is about
celebrating the accomplishments of one pair, and the beginning of the
journey for another pair.

Ever been to a wedding that started on time and proceeded according to
schedule without a hiccough?   me either.   Ever been to a wake that ended
on schedule and without tears?  me neither.

I bid you peace

Malkin

Reach inside your self: find the joy in simple laughter.

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com