[Artemisia] Silent Heralds

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 10 11:02:57 CST 2006

Crusader Matheus de Petyn mentioned:

> > Is this particular office a Society-wide standard? I get the feeling
>that
> > the position is still in the experimental stages.

>It is not society-wide yet.  The drive for Silent Heralds began about 4
>years ago.  I don't have a direct URL for it, but if you want, I can
>backchannel you the e-mail address of the lady who started the Silent
>Herald
>drive in Middle/Aethelmarc.... The lady in question has two
>hearing-impaired children and
>saw the need for obvious reasons.

Thank you for the offer, my lord.

Going to the source is always a good idea. The contact information would
best go, I believe, to Mistress Malkin. She was the first to suggest
bringing this excellent idea to Artemisia, and I'm sure no one would want to
hurt her feelings by snatching the project from her hands.

I'm just looking for an excuse to embroider a badge. ;)

Aurora de Portugal
Loch Salann