[Artemisia] the Silent Heralds project

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 10 13:15:39 CST 2006

Aurora scripted

>>I'm sure no one would want to hurt her feelings by snatching the project
>>from her hands.

Actually,  if  someone wants to take this on... please let me know, and I
will be happy to hand off the ball.  I have enough to do to keep me well out
of trouble just now.

In most kingdomes that support this program, the silent herald falls under
the perview of the Kingdom Herald.  I was only scoping to find out if there
was a need for the service and folks who could provide the service.  We have
both.

Volunteers ...   anyone  ...

Cheers

Malkin

Reach inside your self: find the joy in simple laughter.

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com