[Artemisia] Fabric at Fighter Practice

Ellen Stavash estavash at msn.com
Tue Mar 14 19:36:53 CST 2006

Greetings,

As Niccolo and I prepare to move, we are continuing to clear out our possessions and bring them to Loch Salann fighter practice.  This week, instead of books, we're bringing fabric.

The larger, nicer pieces have price tags on them ($1/yard or less), and there's also a big box of remnants that are free to a good home.  There's a lot of upholstery fabric, plus a bit of silk noil and wool.

For those of you who aren't nearby, sorry!  Our schedule has made it difficult to prepare items to bring to events.  Depending on how long Niccolo remains in town, there may be future clearances/giveaways of spinning fiber and a few camping supplies, but I don't know when or where they will be yet.

MaryamGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com