[Artemisia] Fwd: [schattentor] Fwd: [Northshield] Chain of co mmand

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Wed Mar 15 16:38:59 CST 2006

I tried to unsubscribe her, but with this list she must follow the
instructions on the automatic 'unsubscribe' email that she should have
recieved.  (I emailed her privetly to explain that)  I also emailed Yumitori
to see if he can do anything.  I find it very irritating that she is
computer savy enough to *join* the list, and send spam to the list, but
can't follow the instructions to get off of it.

Gefjon
(fighting a nasty bug and lacking patience today)