[Artemisia] Fwd: [schattentor] Fwd: [Northshield] Quest for Camelot A&S classes

Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 15:53:31 CST 2006

I was asked to forward this info for Quest for Camelot.

  Syeira

  To: Schattentor <schattentor at yahoogroups.com>
From: Wendy Kellogg <wfkellogg at yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 13:14:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [schattentor] Fwd: [Northshield] Quest for Camelot A&S classes

  Hey, can somebody forward this to Outlands and Artemesia lists please? Thanks!
  --C

  Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 07:56:30 -0800 (PST)
From: Wendy Kellogg <wfkellogg at yahoo.com>
To: List Northshield <northshield at northshield.org>, west-ns at yahoogroups.com
CC:
Subject: [Northshield] Quest for Camelot A&S classes

Greetings good gentles!

I am searching for teachers of classes at Quest for Camelot in the Shire of Schattentor May 18-21st, 2006. I have two gentles already signed up, but would love to see a full two days of A&S classes taught. This year we will have a place which is Easy To Find (tm) for all classes. Please, if you are planning to come out for the Quest, consider teaching a class (and attending one). You may email me with your class and time preferred to teach (include an alternative time, for scheduling ease) anytime from now until May 1, 2006.

YIS,
Caecilia di Tre Rosa
A&S Coordinator for QFC
wfkellogg at yahoo.com

Lady Syeira of Schattentor, mother of DragonBait