[Artemisia] Paging Sir William Kyle

Brecca Waite brattboy at rocketmail.com
Thu Mar 16 17:25:30 CST 2006

Your message has been forwarded to Sieg, (Kyles Squire). He will be in touch with you as soon as he gets it, :)

  thanks for your help.

  Ashe'el

Charles Demery <fire_n_earth at hotmail.com> wrote:  Greetings,

   Yes I know Sir William does not have internet...:-( I had his phone
number at one point and lost it somewhere on my computer:-) If someone could
send me his phone number offlist or have him contact me I would be greatly
appreciative.
    This is in regards to his needing crash space for himself and his squire
at crown tourny and I would like to give an invite for him to stay at our
place. Thank you

In Service,
Cormac mac Ruadri'
Defender of the Keep
Man at Arms to His Excellency Sir Uggedei Mighan Nidun