[Artemisia] Who's your shrimp bait

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 17 15:43:46 CST 2006

HL Raven MacLeod wrote:

>Just two weeks away on the 25 of March is LochSalann's Defenders Tourney.
>
>devious demon decapod, that slack jawed saline swiller, the great brine
>shrimp of Loch Salann. Show us who's shrimp bait is
>the most beauteous, the most inspiring, the most delectable in...
>
>Boiled Garlic, Lemon Pepper Shrimp

And lest we forget--the Magical Mutant Lobster Pinata of Death!!!!

Parents, we beg you send your most valiant youth to throw their mightiest
thwacks at the treasure-filled belly of this bizarre, bottom-feeding
beast...because this year the giant brine shrimp has an evil sidekick!

Aurora de Portugal
Minister of Youth
Loch Salann