[Artemisia] need people to donate an hour

Deb et al. lilsvensk at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 17:28:25 CST 2006

I am a teacher at a charter school in Draper. The 4th grade classes are having a Medieval Night. Many of the students have worked hard to pass certain tests of chivalry and honor. We have lost our "queen" for the evening and are sorely in need of one to present the awards. We also could use a few people who would be willing to share a dance or a piece of music for short time during the dinner. Anyone willing to donate time and effort will be richly rewarded in food and gratitude.
  Thursday, March 30th
  RSVP 435.862.8423
  Anna Andersdotter