[Artemisia] [Fwd: [HUNT_GUILD] The finished scroll]

Yaasamiina Yaasamiina at rmci.net
Wed Mar 22 12:34:53 CST 2006

Cool. I didn't know. Sometimes when something new to me comes around, I
commonly thing it hasn't been here before. Oh well.

The fishing tournament was a big part of a major kick off of the newly
formed HUNT GUILD in the SCA. It is a persona development guild actually
using hunting as its common denominator. Check out the website:
HUNT_GUILD at yahoogroups.com

Yaasamiin