[Artemisia] Kingdom A&S

Caointiarn caointiarn1 at bresnan.net
Wed Mar 22 17:47:37 CST 2006

 What about the Nov Arts & Sciences gig?  I understand the Collegium will be
in August.  Or are things being re-done?  Constance only gets to be Champion
for 6 months?  Bummer.
Caointiarn  {who isn't ready for another "go" at the collar YET  ;*> }

> My apologies for the lack of communication on this matter.  My
> understanding is that it will be a "traditional" competition by Artemisian
> guidelines.  If you have any specific questions, please contact Their
> Majesties.  I will also request that They post a message here to let
> people know what Their plans are.
> Thank you.
> ~thea

>>Does anyone know what the format it going to be this year for the kingdom
>>arts and sciences competition?  Inquiring minds would like to know.  :)

ttfn
Therasia von GottaGetThatCollarBackItsSoCooooooool!