[Artemisia] Re: you should have seen the one that got away...!

Cat no1home at onewest.net
Thu Mar 23 09:37:09 CST 2006

>  The first published essay on sport fishing
> was in 1496, The Treatise of Fishing with an Angle

Somehow I was thinking that the Heidelberg booklet beat
  _The Treatise of Fishing with an Angle_  by about 3 or so years.
Gotta dig out the refs...

But I didn't know that _The Treatise of Fishing with an Angle_
was back in print.  What great news.  I've only been able to
read it by visiting other peoples' copies  in the past.  Now I can
get my own copy. Yipee!!! (El Hermoso Dormienda on the other
end of the couch is currently groaning: "oh no, not another
amazon box...!")

ttfn
Therasia