[Artemisia] RE: Yes, Ma'am, Yes, Ma'am, Three Bags Full

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 24 09:51:08 CST 2006

Mistress Maryam sighed:

>First, the "several" bags of fiber are really quite a lot... it's about
>half my entire fiber stash.  Most of it is wool, but there are some bits of
>alpaca, silk, etc. in the mix. ...I'm selling all of it at a discount, and
>most for a very small fraction of what I paid for it, simply because I
>won't have room for it down here in Caid.
>
>I miss you all already...

So if we pledge to find good homes for your lovely stash, and always bring a
bit of this alpaca or that silk and a spindle to every event, and  send you
periodic reminders that Lady A. or Lord B. is still holding your Castilian
merino and would love to see you again...would that inspire you and your
beloved Italian to visit more often?

We don't want you seduced away from us by the wiley fashionistas of Caid!

Aurora de Portugal
who has cashmere top
somewhere