[Artemisia] Lets Welcome

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Sat Mar 25 01:44:28 CST 2006

Oh that's simple.  E-mail confirmations won't start being sent till I hit
Pre-Reg number 200 (Mostly due to figuring parking and how the database is
gonna send the letters this year), and Requested Postal confirmations will
all be mailed out After pre-Registration is closed, say May 5th thru 10th.

:-On another note,  my check for Uprising has been cashed by way of the bank
:-but I haven't received conformation of that same reservation.  Can you let
:-me know what is next?

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.