[Artemisia] Uprising XX

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Sat Mar 25 02:00:30 CST 2006

OK.  E-mail confirmations for those Pre-Registrations entered already are
being sent out with this e-mail.  Parking is being assigned as I enter
Pre-Registration information, however details of exactly where your assigned
parking space is, will remain a secret between me and the map on my wall
until the event.  Just remember this simple fact, the sooner you
Pre-Register, the closer you get to park your vehicle!

Lord John Gilson, HUH?
Locksmith, Baroness's Musketeer,
Rapier Marshal, Barony of One Thousand Eyes, Artemisia
Uprising XX You want War?  www.uprisingwar.org