[Artemisia] Update

Cheryl Robertson bcecilia at robertson.myrf.net
Sun Mar 26 07:20:17 CST 2006

Good gentles,

I just thought I'd update you on David's condition.  The physicians want to
do a bypass but David is doing a MAJOR hesitation.  The physicians are going
to take one last look at seeing if an angioplasty is possible.  He has one
artery that is completely blocked which they can do nothing about but there
are two more they can fix.

David is scared and depressed (has been for awhile) and doesn't want to be a
burden to anyone (emotionally, service or financially).  He is worried, I
think, that having the open heart would be just that.

Continue your prayers and good thoughts as I travel to Boise today to see
him.  I don't think I will be able to stay over due to the kids (Master Liam
and Lady Sunniva have graciously offered to baby sit today and if I don't
come home I'm not sure what shape my kids will leave Master Liam in (ha ha),
but when I return I will give you all an update on his condition.
I will carry your thoughts and prayers with me and convey them to him as
well.

If anyone wishes to call and leave a message for him, David is at St. Lukes
Medical Center.  Rm 10 of CICU 381-2636.  I plan to be there (I hope around
10)

Thank you again Artemesia for supporting me and my family in this rough
time.

YIS,
Mst. Cecilia