[Artemisia] Uprising XX

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Sun Mar 26 14:17:25 CST 2006

Piece of cake.  Pre-Registration of course closes May 1, and without
question, you can ask for a refund up until May 15th from the Reeve Lady
Helen Might de Gunthorpe.  After the 15th, you can still ask, and it will
still be issued (provided you do not show up at the event.) but it will be
delayed till After the event.  As for transfers of Pre-Registrations, we can
also handle those, but I would prefer to do that on a one on one basis.
As you can imagine, From May 1 through the end of the event, I and most of
us get pretty busy, both with final event planning and preparations, besides
our own mad rushes to make garb, ensure our camping kit is ready, buy prizes
and gifties for all our helpers.................

Lord John Gilson, HUH?
Locksmith, Baroness's Musketeer,
Rapier Marshal, Barony of One Thousand Eyes, Artemisia
Uprising XX You want War?  www.uprisingwar.org