[Artemisia] Uprising XX

JD Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Sun Mar 26 17:02:45 CST 2006

Someone asked a question and I thought I should publicly mention the answer,
but I'll go beyond the original question to cover a few other details.

This year we are assigning parking at Uprising XX.  To do this there is a
place at the bottom of the Pre-Registration form to list your vehicle.

One of the checks is for RV.  Let me define RV.  An RV covers both towed and
driven units with wheels that are dragged along the highway, that you will
be sleeping in.  Simply put, if you plan to sleep in it on RV Row, check RV,
then list the vehicle and trailer details.

Mostly I need to know is the vehicle, (and if applicable) trailer lengths so
I can place them.  All vehicles listed with trailers will be given pull
through spaces, so you don't have to disconnect.  Of course the sooner you
pre-register, the closer I will assign you a parking space.  Please remember
though if you do not mention your vehicle information, I will be unable to
assign you a parking space early.  Best thing I can advise is to take
advantage of this perk!

As long as I'm at it, there are a few other Uprising details to randomly go
on about.  Contests.  We have already scheduled contests for Porticos, Seige
Weapons, Garb, Bardic, Uprising Stories, and I'm sure I'm missing something.
Plus all the normal fun and games to bring you your daily bunch of death and
dismemberment.  Now with all of this, there is still the Laurel's Prize
Tourney, and the show off desire for new garb and toys.....

Classes, Dear god(s), please volunteer to teach now!  I am once again making
the offer to post in advance, and after the event, any class handouts
offered to our class steward.

Speaking of volunteering, volunteers will be handled by the individual
offices this year, and we need lots, especially for town cries and security
& parking.  If you are unsure about anything, e-mail me!  If I can't take
care of it, I will route it to whomever will take care of it.

Lord John Gilson, HUH?
Locksmith, Baroness's Musketeer,
Baronial Rapier Marshal and Web Minister, etc.
It's coming,Uprising XX!(www.uprisingwar.org)