[Artemisia] oops double post sorry

John and Julie Neil thomasandadria at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 26 16:15:29 CST 2006

subject line says it all

  sorry
  Thomas and Adria

John and Julie Neil <thomasandadria at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings Our most loved cousin Cecilia

Our payers, love, and candles are lit for you and David.

The support I have winessed on the arie for you just afferms
that we ,the SCA, are family and we need not be alone in our
time of need.

Biggest huggs to you all.

YIS
With hope and love
Thomas and Adria

Cheryl Robertson wrote:
To all the friends we have,

We need your prayers and kind thoughts right now. My husband Lord Dabhaid
is on his way and I type this to Boise Id. St. Lukes Hospital for a Triple
Bypass Heart operation. The local docs say it may not be till Mon. but we
truly won't know till they look at him up there.

Please just pray for him that he can see this through

Thanks in advance,

Mst. Cecilia di Firenze