[Artemisia] Looking for Sikman Hilts

Jeff Webster red_belt at msn.com
Mon Mar 27 08:52:39 CST 2006

Greetings,
 Sir Sikman has not made basket hilts for some time now.
  HOWEVER, I am in possession of a few. I also have the original plans and measurements that he drew up, as well as all the parts he had bent up and ready for welding. He gave them to me at Uprising a few (well quite a few) years ago. As soon as I get my welder back from the repair shop (I had to have a new transformer installed) I will weld up several and let you know.
  The price is only to cover the cost of materials, and is fairly inexpensive.
  email me for the particulars, if you wish

Ulric

red_belt (at) msn (dot) com

"deo et regi fidelis"