[Artemisia] The Meaning of Hubris

Elaine, a.k.a. Iduna elaine.higgins at umontana.edu
Tue Mar 28 08:27:51 CST 2006

Alas, Therasia and others, I also cannot be at this year's Kingdom Arts
& Sciences Competition, as I will be busy Co-Chairing the statewide,
Centennial! Montana Library Association conference that week --
including on Saturday.  And yes, I know one can enter without being
present, but I've been working on conference stuff since last April, and
as it gets closer, the pace has increased.  So I have zero time to even
think about any entries this year!  But I do encourage others to take
part -- we need to show each other, as well as any guests from out of
Kingdom or from the modern world what we can do.  I know there are many,
many talented people who do a great variety of arts and sciences in our
Kingdom; come out and share your work!
	Iduna
elaine.higgins at umontana.edu