[Artemisia] Comments regarding latest BoD announcment

Spencer Maschek smaschek at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 28 15:01:19 CST 2006

With all due respect to you both, I think you are taking it waay to
seriously.  A word of advice from a great man, Don't tear down th efence
untill you know why it was built.  Let me leave you with this thought,
Before cars were invented people got around "fine" and wondered the same
thing.  (If I may quote you your Lordship) >This system as it is has worked
fine for 40 years, why fix it now?
A lot of people wondered why we need to travel faster, by a piece of
machinary that could be potentially dangerous?  Now look at society in
general, where would we be without the invention of teh "automobile" that
people labeled as "unnecessary, if we have been traveling th way we have
been for ""40 years why fix it now?"  Just a thought.  I still say "don't
tear down the fence till you understand why it was put up."  I don't think
it would let someone as to be so petty as to label a homosexual or a cranky
individual as a person for banishment, or to be "investigated" as such.  I
agree that you could put a few words out in my direction that could make me
investigatable, but think about how many people in the Mundane world may
have tried to get others in trouble for petty nonsense things and gotten
nowhere.  I think that the integrity in question is not so much a question
of liking or not liking someone based on unmatched morals, the quewstion is
how childish is someone going to be and if they decide to be that childish
then let them, there is not that much time for the BOD to investigate every
whiny persons little "oh woah is me, he hurt my feel bads, and I want him
investigated."  Or "He said, she said called me a poo-poo-head, and I want
him/her banished"

Seriously guys, paranoia.

Vlad's Lady
(Who wants to make clear that these are the opinions of me and me alone with
no feed back form my Lord who has not yet read this, and may comment later
if he sees fit)