[Artemisia] Comments regarding latest BoD announcment

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Tue Mar 28 19:14:52 CST 2006

In a message dated 3/28/2006 4:32:35 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
sgibson at edulog.com writes:

Otherwise, I see no reason to
give the BoD more powers than it  already has.  I have strong reservations
about imposing sanctions on  anyone *accused* but not *convicted* of a crime.
What happed to the  presumption of inocent till *proven* guilty?  And IMO the
whole thing  is way too vague.  I see more paranoia in feeling the need to
have  something like this than in not wanting still more rules  and
regulations.

Well there is one thing to be said about it, it certainly is a  medieval
solution.  Toss em in the dungeon on an accusation and wait to see  if the
accusation proves to be true would be historically accurate.  Not  perhaps what we
want to see happen in our modern playing of the game  though.  That is the
message we need to send back to the board, that we  want a bit more clarity and a
few checks and balances.  Otherwise, their  solution is .... well ......
medieval.

Lady Constance de la Rose
Barony of Loch Salann
Kingdom of  Artemisia