[Artemisia] Re: Artemisia Digest, Vol 30, Issue 46

tangl tangl at myway.com
Tue Mar 28 22:14:52 CST 2006

"Well," Tangl says, looking at the Confusing Brute Squad of Dan, Morgan and Conrad on this side, and the Volunteering To Fix The Wording Crew on that side, "I think you can't change things if you ain't there." She sips her Hurricane and leans precariously on Niccolo's tummy.

"The only way to change the wording on this is to become one of those with access to the Word document. That's what I do."

Make sure your voice is heard. There are openings on the BoD. Sit there. Fill the bill. You don't like policy? Make it. That may be simplifying things a bit, but Dan, I know where your coming from. I've seen what you see and know what you know. You're not out for the count, or Duke, yet. You could still be the bureaucrat making that NOT a unanimous vote.

Maitresse Tanglwyst de Holloway
Barony of Arn Hold
Kingdom of Artemisia

-If you can't be a good example, at least you can be a horrible warning.~ Catherine