[Artemisia] Or...

JD Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Wed Mar 29 00:13:26 CST 2006

yeah, I noticed that, however I will respond to it in private, but it does
remind me that anyone who would like anything listed in the gate book, privy
post, or (Oh goodness) on the schedule should contact me before I consider
the bulk of it sorta roughed out and go back to entering Pre-Registrations,
and assigning parking ;-)