[Artemisia] Comments regarding latest BoD announcment

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Wed Mar 29 08:08:03 CST 2006

You are comparing apples and oranges.  You are not damaging anyone's life by
presuming them guilty, when you put up a stop sign.  But I have known people
who have had their lives turned upside down by being presumed guilty of
something, that in the end they were cleared of.  So yes, I have a problem
with the vague wording of this proposal and with banishing someone without
pretty strong evidence of wrongdoing.  Just my own personal opinion.

Gefjon