[Artemisia] Re: Artemisia Digest, Vol 30, Issue 46

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Wed Mar 29 11:21:59 CST 2006

You?? Afraid of anyone??  Thanks, I needed a laugh this morning!!

My reservations have nothing to do with the integrity of the BoD as a unit
or as individuals.   It's just a personal bias against giving more, and
possibally unnecessary, control to our governing unit.   (heck, I feel the
same way about some of the things our *mundane* government has it's fingers
in!)

Gefjon