[Artemisia] Re:Comments regarding latest BoD announcment

Julia Jackman-Brink julia.jackman-brink at umontana.edu
Wed Mar 29 15:02:36 CST 2006

Theodora (AKA Rachael) wrote:

> I am not asking for more people to state their opinions about this
> structure, I am merely trying to make sure people understand.  The
> terms are, in a lot of cases, seemingly interchangeable, and it can
> be easily confused.
> ~thea

Frankly, after reading through all of this....if people really want to
have a say in how things are done, then they should be putting their
opinions in writing and putting forth names to be considered for a
position on the BOD or for Society Offices.

I know for a fact that they are always BEGGING for nominations. If you
want to see who the current nominations are, check out a recent issue of
TI. Last time I checked there were very few names listed...and none from
Artemisia.

Juliana