[Artemisia] Comments regarding latest BoD announcment

Jeff Webster red_belt at msn.com
Wed Mar 29 17:53:50 CST 2006

WOW !!

  I leave for two days and don't read my emails and when I get home I have
49 of them !!

  48 were from the Aerie and 1 was from my friend in Seattle. 48 were titled
"comments regarding   the latest BoD announcement" and other such engrossing
reading, and one was titled "topless carwash"

  Guess which one I looked at first :)

  Fight, cuss, complain, stomp your feet and hold your breath. When that is
all done....smile, be good to each other, be friendly and don't be an
idiot....and all of those 48 emails AND the BoD ruling just won't matter. If
you play nicely, it doesn't really apply.

Ulric