[Artemisia] Barony of Loch Salann A&S Competition preparation

Asheel Terestini ashe_el at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 08:59:21 CST 2006

Sorry about the lateness in all of this.  I have been fighting with Yahoo about my other account, which apparently has been closed or hijacked.  Either way... I want to get this informaiton out...

 I will be hosting round tables at the wednesday night fighter practices in the Barony of Loch Salann.  I would like those that want to learn and those of learned knowledge to come and discuss and hopefully compete in one or more categories:

 April 5:  head  & feet
 April 12: field garb
 April 19:  woodwork/furniture
 April 26:  illumiation
 May 3:  brewing
 May 10: food

 Research and Documentation will be discussed each night, but I will find time and a place to have it as a primary topic for a night.

 If you have any questions or would like to teach a class about one of the topics at one of the local events, PLEASE, contact me... hunt me down.... have the lil kids chase me.... but let me know!!!

Thank you,

 Ashe'el