[Artemisia] OT: Beads and Rings and Jewels, Oh My!

Travis and Kathy Nelson alriccate at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 12:24:24 CST 2006

For anyone who may be interested, my sister makes
jewelry and sells Bali beads in lots and her jewelry
on eBay. The name of her company is Zen Zebra Gems.
Here are a couple of links if you want to look at her
wares:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sterling-Silver-Bali-Beads-1-Lrg-Focal-6-
12mm_W0QQitemZ8919072245QQcategoryZ3809QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sterling-Silver-Ring-w-garnet-color-CZ-size-6-1-
2_W0QQitemZ8918484213QQcategoryZ92896QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sterling-Silver-Anklet-w-Swarovski-Crystals-9-5-
NR_W0QQitemZ8918803481QQcategoryZ505QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

She has just started her eBay sales, and we appreciate
you taking the time to look at what she has to offer!
She's looking
into the possibility of trying to purchase amber beads
and lampwork
beads at reasonable prices, but she is not sure how
successful she
might be...

If you have any questions you want to ask me directly,
please feel free. You can send an e-mail message to
<captaincate at yahoo dot com>.

We now return you to your regularly-scheduled
e-mail...

Baroness Cate
Barony of Arn Hold

(My apologies to our Moderator, as I attempted to post
this
originally from the wrong e-mail account!)