Pet Peeves - was RE: [Artemisia] Re: [Summits] Re: [cathedral] Comments, regarding latestBoD announcment

Jeanine jeaninegrace at cableone.net
Thu Mar 30 16:55:37 CST 2006

Ok,  my turn for the soapbox (and no, Conrad, you don't get to use it for kindling)  ;o) It's mine, mine! I tell you.

There isn't much else that frosts me more than a statement like the following:

"So if you don't have a way to fix it and a desire to do so, then there is
always the option of leaving and forming a group in your own likeness. "

What in sam hill is wrong with pointing out that which we/I see is broken?  Why do I have to leave my group/hobby/country if I happen to disagree with someone's point of view? Or the majority's point of view?  or (I have to do this) the current Administration?  ;o)

Now, please understand - this note of mine isn't a flame of any sort - it is only an OPINION.  It is as right and wrong as anyone's, and I (and Sir Dan) should be allowed to express whatever opinions we wish without feeling like we are sub-human or not wanted.

Sir Dan feels that there is something wrong with the BoD and this new proposal.  Now, I happen to agree with him, but even if I didn't, that doesn't mean he needs to leave or that I do.  Or that Vlad and his lady do.  We can agree to disagree and still play together, can't we?

whew.

Ok, I am going away again.  Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Ja'mala