[Artemisia]BoD comments

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Mar 30 23:06:24 CST 2006

I dunno, Brendan.  I was listening to some music on the radio last weekend
that had been written in the late 17th century, and the announcer, who TRULY
should have known better, kept referring to it as "Renaissance Music."  Even
a non-music geek like me would have pegged it as Baroque.  ;o)
--Maire, putting in her vote for the death of Elizabeth I of England as the
cutoff, except for the late plays of Shakespeare, of course...Those Stuart
kings were a pretty useless bunch.....Besides, I don't think I trust the
taste of anyone who smuggles his wife out of a convent in a pickle
barrel.....