[Artemisia] RE: [Artemisia Alphabet soup

Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 31 19:42:48 CST 2006

Whoa! I was unubscribed mistakenly, without doing anything myself, when I mentioned that she wanted to be unsubed.
  It can be done.

  Syeira

Lee Barnett <badsquire at yahoo.com> wrote:
  This person works for a merchant that films estrella war, she is on each kingdom list, but doesn't read them. She just hits reply to random threads and inserts her ad. She does not respond to emails at all. Last year I contacted the owners of the film company. This year, a few days prior to her advertising season, she grabbed a random post and responded with 'unsubscribe please'.

So, she tried to respect our wishes... kind of. Unfortunately, word is that nothing can be done unless she follows the unsub instructions that were sent to her when she first signed up over 3 years ago. Fact is, it's never going to happen, primarily, since she doesn't read email, she doesn't know she's still posting here, secondly, can't say as I believe she's the sort to keep instructions sent to her so long ago.

I still don't understand why this list owner can't just block her email from posting. Other lists that I am on can and do certianly do that.

Isabeau
packing for a nice wet, cold and oh so muddy session of field work in west/central utah this weekend

Todd Rich wrote:

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006, kim fazio wrote:

> www.------------------.com
>
> cheers!

YOU SCUMSUCKING PIG! YOU LECHER OF DOGS!!!

Not only do you keep spamming this list but you hijack a post asking for
pictures of a beloved and deceased person.

I would request that the list admin force unsubscribe the spammer and ban
that address.

Also forwarded to yahoo abuse.

Lady Syeira of Schattentor, mother of DragonBait