[Artemisia] Greetings and Minister of Youth Announcement

Tenacia Ale tenacia2000 at yahoo.com
Mon May 1 18:42:43 CDT 2006

  Greetings Unto the Populace,

  My name is Sorcha inghean Lorccan and I have the honor of being the new Kingdom Minister of Youth for our glorious Kingdom of Artemisia. We have some great ideas to help the youth program grow and develop. Please check out the new and improved youth web site at http://www.youth.artemisia.sca.org/index.htm . This web page is still undergoing its transformation so be sure to keep checking back to see all the new developments.

  One of my first priorities in this office is to contact all the current Ministers of Youth within the Kingdom and establish an effective means of communication. I would ask each of you who hold this office to please contact me off list at my email listed below and provide:
  The name of your barony, shire, etc.  Your SCA name and title if any, your legal name, address including City/State/Zip, telephone number, e-mail address.  Date you began serving in the office of the MOY and the date your service is expected to end.  If your office is something besides Minister of Youth (MOY), the actual name of your office.
   This information will be placed in a roster for use by the KMOY’, it will not be available to the general public without your express permission. For the areas without a youth officer in place, I would ask that the seneschal from those areas please contact me off list at the same email below. I hope to hear from you all very soon and I look forward to working with you.

  There are going to be some very exciting developments within the Youth Program in the near future. If anyone has any questions, concerns, suggestions or ideas about this program, please feel free to contact me at anytime. I look forward to working with the Youth Ministers of Artemisia and would love to see more members of the populace come forward to share their skills and knowledge with our youth, the future of our Kingdom.

  I will be placing more posts about different aspects of the program over the next few weeks, so keep an eye out for them in the near future. Again, I am thankful for the opportunity to work with our youth and to be able to help with the further development of this great youth program. I apologize for the lengthy message and thank your for your attention on these matters.

  Contact Info:  Sorcha inghean Lorccan
                         Mka Ginger LeBret
                         (406) 952-4093
                          artemisiayouth at crystalcrags.org