[Artemisia] Re: test answers

Caointiarn caointiarn1 at bresnan.net
Mon May 1 21:12:48 CDT 2006

Okay you wise acres!  {this is a family list afterall}

This list for me has just been so weird !  Sunday night after being gone 3
days  *Nothing!*  This morning, *nothing!*  so I send out a "Yoo-hoo"  and
now this afternoon a torrential FLOOD of messages enters the mailbox.  So I
dunno what to do . . . .  coz I don't want to miss any of the good stuff!
Caointiarn  {will banging head on keyboard help?}