[Artemisia] Re: test answers

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue May 2 09:05:24 CDT 2006

I've occasionally seen it for sale here in BSK, but not recently.  It's
pretty good, although not my favorite, which would be B&J's New York Super
Fudge Chunk or Cherry Garcia.  I'm a bit of a coffee icecream purist,
though, so it's gotta be Haagen-Dasz (sp?).  My all-time favorite icecream,
though, is the amazing double scoop of Maple Nut I had in 1000 Eyes last
Sept., when we all went to some local place after doing site setup for
Coronation....mmmm.....
--Maire, who made it through college the first time with Jolt cola and
Doritos and red licorice, and espresso, the second
time....wheeeeeeeee........