[Artemisia] web site question

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 16:14:56 CDT 2006

Greetings.
  At Convocation this past weekend, someone mentioned our Kingdom Heraldry Web site being down for a very long time.  Another someone answered the question to why it is however, I couldn't hear the answer.  So, I'll ask Why is the Heraldry site down?
  My second re-submission was sent in exactly a year ago and i still haven't heard anything nor so I see it on the SCA.org site. My original submission was two years ago. My name passed, but no word on my device.  A fellow shire member submitted his around Dec 05 and his check was cashed only a month ago.  My Lord Wulf, our local herald sent his submission in Dec 04 and also no word on his device or name.  Where these submissions sit for so long is only a guess.  Because of this length of time it takes to process submissions maybe why there is a lack in submissions.  I myself gave up and went ahead a sewed my banner even tho it had not passed yet.
  Our beloved King asked at Convocation for pagentry and banners at events.  This is a very reasonalbe thing to ask for.  However, it can't happen very quickly when submissions are sent in two years ago and still no answer.
  Please, no flaming.. just asking questions about our Kingdom Heraldry site and submissions..
  Lady Redhawk