[Artemisia] web site question

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Tue May 2 19:56:51 CDT 2006

Hi Red,

I don't know anything about submissions, or the time it's taking these days,
but after reading your email, I checked the site.  It's up.  Except for the
Submission page.  But while I was there, I yet again checked the on-line OP.
I have no knowledge of the award status of folks in other groups, but for
BSK the OP is so far out of date that it's hardly useful.  Over 6 months
after a change of Baron and Baroness, our past Baron and Baroness is still
listed.  We have people who received Grants and Peerages and Kingdom level
awards *years* ago, that don't show.    It's really rather sad.  And yet,
(please - no disrespect intended) our new King and Queen and Prince and
Princess are listed correctly.  And I know that it's not because the
information has not been sent in, because I sent it myself.  Twice.  Like
you - I'm not trying to start trouble.  Just wondering why...

Gefjon