[Artemisia] B&J's (was Re: test answers)

Cat no1home at onewest.net
Tue May 2 20:06:05 CDT 2006

> It's called "Coffee-Coffee-Buzz-Buzz-Buzz" but WinCo doesn't carry
> it.  It's
> the ultimate college study food.
> -Braden (getting ready for bed after a night of work)

> I've occasionally seen it for sale here in BSK, but not recently.
> It's
> pretty good, although not my favorite, which would be B&J's New
> York Super
> Fudge Chunk or Cherry Garcia.  I'm a bit of a coffee icecream purist,
> --Maire,

Ben and Jerry's has suffered the same sorry fate as Celestial
Seasonings: they were bought up by one of the big food conglomerates
about five years and many of the nifty goofy flavors went away along
with the fun stuff they used to print on the ice cream cartons.
Cherry Garcia is one of the only survivors but the monster carton of
The World's Best Vanilla, CoffeeCoffeeBuzzBuzzBuzz and the
Doonesberry berry sorbet are conspicuous by their absence.  Mueno
Bummeros! :(

ttfn
The Grumpy Therasia