[Artemisia] web site question

Kristin Gulling-Smith kgullingsmith at juno.com
Tue May 2 22:58:44 CDT 2006

> There is nothing on that site from Artemisia either in 'registered',
> 'returns' or 'pending'
>   :(

If you mean that your device isn't showing up in any of the LoARs, that
would be because, as I said, it was decided on in *March*, and that letter
hasn't been published yet... as shown by the most recent LoAR listed being
for February.

I sent the link out for reference purposes, so that people knew where to
look for these things.

-Athenais

--
THL Athenais Bryennissa, Golden Pillar Herald
Artemisian CoH Website: http://heralds.artemisia.sca.org/