[Artemisia] web site question

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue May 2 23:35:15 CDT 2006

My current arms took a while (better part of two years, IIRC), but that was
partly human error, and partly them getting bounced because of potential
conflict.  My name, which I've not changed since original submission, took a
while, but that was also attributable to human error.  Very, very
frustrating for me, but none of it done intentionally.
My badge, on the other hand, passed respectably *fast,* well under a year,
IIRC.....
-Maire (Aodhnait Maire Siobhan NiNuanain, currently bearing arms that are
[pardon the lack of proper blazoning....] a black and white striped cat,
sitting and facing dexter, and holding in sinister forepaw a needle, argent,
threaded or.  The back ground is split down the middle, top to bottom, and
the colors are blue and green.  We added "sparks" in "or" to the background
to prevent the conflict (sparks are these cool little sets of 3 small dots.
My device is a columbine, azure, slipped and leaved vert, on a background of
ermine.  I have never gotten around to creating actual heraldic display for
myself because, at least in part, my persona would not have used it, SCA
rank and custom to the contrary....)