[Artemisia] The OP

Cat no1home at onewest.net
Tue May 2 23:36:23 CDT 2006

I have no idea, Gefjon, what happened to your July 2005 email about
BSK OP updates.  Your email of March 8 to me was forwarded that same
day to Wormwood with a email back to you to confirm that it was
received and sent on to the pertinent party.  I'm a bit surprised
that it was not taken care of within the week - Wormwood usually has
OP things turned around usually with a day or two.

Emailing Wormwood directly right now is probably the best way to get
his attention.  I don't think he's reading the Aerie at the moment
because he doesn't have any time to spare right now.  If your email
that I forwarded on March 8 fell by the wayside, there is more than
ample cause at the moment since we're having some really major life
at the moment.  I've been somewhat pre-occupied myself lately so I've
not been able to fill in the gaps with the OP like I've done here and
there in the past.  Things should be better for both of us in about
two weeks.  Your patience until then would be appreciated.

ttfn
Therasia, Woeful Wormwood's Wife