[Artemisia] web site question

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 23:13:12 CDT 2006

myself, except the sewing end of stuff, i am not to worried.  just wanted to understand the process .. now that athenias explained it, i am surprised anyone can even read that dang paper work after it goes thro all that.
  Red

JD Gibson <scjd at poboxes.com> wrote:
  Hey it only took me ...... 5 years to get my device passed. My best
solution is to have another drink (or 20) and not to worry about it. ;-)