[Artemisia] another question.. different topic

Sandra Holladay sandrah at webpipe.net
Wed May 3 07:56:12 CDT 2006

My gosh, I'm impressed.  How many of us go from actual start to finish on
projects we work on and enter in competitions.  If our youth are capable of
such wonderful efforts, not only should they continue to compete, but we
(adults) should attempt to expand our comfort zone and push ourselves to do
more in our chosen fields.  (I know, life and that terrible word "work"
interferes with our fun, but I did say attempt).

Marisa