[Artemisia] Western Martial Arts Workshop

ryan Weaver anvildragon62 at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 07:36:57 CDT 2006

Greetings.

The Schola of Saint George is presenting the Western Martial Arts Workshop October 13-15 in Lewisville Texas.  I am planning to go, but I could carpool with up to five other people and their gear.  The web site is:
   www.WMAW.us

  If you are interested, please email me off the list The Company of Saint George will be sponsoring a Pas d Armes, as well as rapier tourneys and other feats of arms.  This will be the largest western martial arts event of it's kind to date and should be a great deal of fun in addition to be very educational.

  Thank you,

  Adrian