[Artemisia] Western Martial Arts Workshop

Kevin Biddle justinbidel at comcast.net
Wed May 3 09:28:25 CDT 2006

*sob*
----- Original Message -----
From: "ryan Weaver" <anvildragon62 at yahoo.com>
To: <artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 7:36 AM
Subject: [Artemisia] Western Martial Arts Workshop

> Greetings.
>
> The Schola of Saint George is presenting the Western Martial Arts Workshop
October 13-15 in Lewisville Texas.  I am planning to go, but I could carpool
with up to five other people and their gear.  The web site is:
>    www.WMAW.us
>
>   If you are interested, please email me off the list The Company of Saint
George will be sponsoring a Pas d Armes, as well as rapier tourneys and
other feats of arms.  This will be the largest western martial arts event of
it's kind to date and should be a great deal of fun in addition to be very
educational.