[Artemisia] web site question

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Wed May 3 09:46:55 CDT 2006

Interesting - I had a badge submission go missing in Atenveldt too.  (can't
beging to remember when)  I submitted it, it was returned with suggestions
for changes, which I made and resubmitted it, and it disappeared forever....
decided it wasn't worth pursuing....  On the other hand my first arms passed
in 6 or 7 months, and the changes I made to them a couple years ago went
thru fairly quickly as well.

Gefjon