[Artemisia] The OP

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Wed May 3 10:18:25 CDT 2006

I understand that life happens.  (seeing as I've been very preoccupied with
lambing season, and before that with moving and... well, you get the
picture)  I'll drop a note to Wormwood.  I did recieve your note saying
you'd forwarded my email.

I also think that there *may* have been a problem with a court report that
has a number of kingdom level BSK awards on it never making it to where it
needed to go.  (because none of those awards have ever showed up on the OP)

Gefjon